Monday, September 12, 2011

Short Stories of Life [3] : Conversation with God

It happened in a beautiful night, at the mountain of Toor. after forty days of praising God, forty days of patience, it finally has been gifted to him.

.
.

Moses: There are two men of my people, one of them is a good man, the other is a sinful, and you found them both praising your name, what did you do to them God?

God: I answered the good man "Whatever you want my devotee." and to the sinful I said "Whatever you want my devotee, whatever you want, whatever you want."

Moses: You tell the good man this and the sinful man that?!

God: Moses, the good man depended on his good deeds when he praised me. The sinful praised my mercy.

.
.

God: Have you ever done a deed for me Moses?

Moses: I prayed for you God, I praised you and I worshiped you, I fastened for your sake.

God: When you pray it is guidance for you, and when you give the poor it is a prove of your goodness in the afterlife. But have you done any deed for me?

Moses: What is a deed for you God?

God: Have you ever loved someone in my name? have you ever followed a devoted devotee of mine?

.
.

Moses: God, what will you award the least class of Heavens people?

God: A man crawls out of Hell heading to Heavens, he tries to leave but he gets back to Hell again and again until he leaves it for good and say "Thank God who rescued me from it!" So God tells him to go to heavens, so he goes. It appears full to him, so goes back to God and tells him that it is full. God says to him "Do you want to have what the greatest of life's kings had had?" So the man says " Do you mock me and you are the almighty of the worlds?!" So God says "You will have what the greatest king's of the world had had, doubled then doubled then doubled then doubled then doubled." The man says "I accept it!" Then God says "You will have what the greatest king's of the world had had and ten times more, you will be mortal there, you will have whatever you wish for, whatever your soul desire."

Moses: Is that what the lowest class of heavens will get God?

God: Yes Moses.

Moses: What will you award the highest God?

God: For those I have made their award by hands, they will find in it what no eye have ever seen, no ear have ever heard, what have never came to a man's mind.

.
.

Moses: How can I thank you while thanking you itself is a gift that requires thanking?!

God: if you realized that, just thank me.

.
.

It went on and on, a conversation with God.

.
.

If you ever had the chance you have a conversation with God, what will you ask him, what will you tell him?

Give it a thought, and then go have it...

go somewhere alone, and tell him what you wanted to, God will listen to you...

Expect an answer soon..

.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. I love those intimate times with The Lord. I would rather spend ten minutes in his powerful presence than anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete