Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy :$

I already have two followers *jumping in happiness* its cute to have someone watching your posts :p hope you enjoy them girls (I believe both of them are girls) LOL Joorz and Su :$

I made Joorz cry with my first story xD wait for tomorrow Joorz will post another one ;) don't cry though :$ :p

Am enjoying this so far, will update the design tomorrow :D

I had a nice day today, lots of fun and sports; football, pool and table tennis :p

I miss the gym though x(

but its on weekdays only, thats the rule LOL

What else, hmmm nothing much really, just chilling out and waiting for whatever will happen tomorrow :D

Hope you all have a great weekend :D tata
 

2 comments:

  1. Salam!

    Good to see you're enjoying this! ;D
    Looking forward to read more from you.. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete